Sunday, December 28, 2008

Life during the Holidays

My senior year is going great! Second term is almost over... time is flying! I quit my job at Jason's Deli a while back so I have had plenty of freetime lately. Its Christmas Break right now and I am LOVING it!! Drinking hot chocolate and sleeping on the heater... my two favorite things. I love the holidays and spending time with family. This Christmas was the weirdest thing though. Only four kids at home felt so wrong. Really empty. Everyone came over around ten thirty though, so everything was back to normal. Roudy and crowded. Sierra is getting married in about a month, January 29th. So next Christmas is going to be even more quiet. And who knows where Travis will be in a year! Life changes so fast! Its weird that everyone is growing up. For Christmas Mom made a little video for us with pictures from our younger years, it was precious.. Joni cried! So it must have been really good. :) Way to go Mom! I love my family so much, and I am so blessed to be a part of it! I would also like to welcome Mike to the family... he'll be part of it soon enough.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Did Rai Rai and Hallie not make your favorite people pictures? :)